Adding a Calendar Pair
Tell us what you think!
Looking for Product Support?
To synchronize events between your Outlook calendar and your Calendar, you need to add a pair to create a sync. A sync links two calendars, one in your Calendar and one in your Outlook, creating a path or connection between them to transfer information back and forth.
To Add a Calendar Pair
- Open your Desktop Calendar Tools.
- In the Desktop Calendar Tools window, go to the Sync tab.
- Click Add Calendar Pair.
- Double-click the name of the Calendar Pair to change the name from the default.
- Under Microsoft Outlook, select the Outlook calendar that you want to create a synchronization relationship with.
- Under Calendar, select the Calendar that you want to create a synchronization relationship with.
- Select Synchronize past events to include events scheduled for dates previous to today when you synchronize your calendars.
- Select Allow event deletes to remove events from the destination calendar that do not exist on the source calendar.
- Click the directional arrows to indicate in which direction you want your calendars to synchronize.
- From Outlook to Calendar.
- From Calendar to Outlook.
- Both directions. (If you select this option, you cannot select Allow event deletes. Instead, you must select either Overwrite Calendar or Overwrite Microsoft Outlook to indicate which calendar takes priority when synchronizing.)
- To synchronize your calendars, click Sync Now.